Google Tokyo Offices
We designed the interior graphic design scheme for Google's Tokyo offices, as well as all wayfinding and signage.
A collaboration with Klein Dytham architecture. Ian Lynam Design created the interior graphic design scheme for Google’s new floor of offices in Roppongi.
Hundreds of meters of custom wallpapers with bespoke graphics were designed that crossed six complementary graphic themes:
• a stylized koi pond for the office entrance with dual interactive projections
• an abstracted, hyper-pop alternate Tokyo for meeting rooms
• garden brickwork with emphasized decorative elements revealing the hidden gardens of Tokyo for hallways and common areas
• sedate gardens for the relaxation and wellness area
• a modular Tokyo for the technical services area
• windows into the Tokyo of the future created in a psychedelic take on 60s and 70s science fiction book covers
We also designed a trilingual room signage system and created a wayfinding system
Photos by Koichi Torimura & Toshiki Senoue